Thursday, December 8, 2011

Orgastronomica


My Meal, A Color Wheel
Orgastronomica is about the devotion to eating. The obsession that is food, there is no unhealthy obsession regarding food. I believe that all senses should be overloaded with each bite and every ingredient needs to be as close to nature as possible. I work in the health food industry so I am surrounded by food all day, almost everyday. I get to try a lot of different kinds of food at various trade shows, so why not write about food.
 
I am a person that eats pistachio butter with still bleeding bison flank steak, curry roasted cauliflower with chocolate covered brazil nuts and punjab eggplant with pumpkin pie. I need to eat a rainbow, not in the form of skittles at every meal, every day. And since I eat six times a day, that is a lot of color and a lot of roughage. Why be bland when you can be vibrant and extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment