Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuesday's Workout

I unfortunately cannot afford to join a Crossfit gym, I already have two gym memberships and then there is the fitness center in my building. I also don't drive and there are no Crossfit gyms around me. Taking some of their principles and mixing it with my own style of working out, well I have come up with some pretty bad-ass, hard to complete workouts. I perform this workout right after leg day and do this workout the same day that I do my shoulder training or on back day.

This workout can be done anywhere. The only thing needed is the body, an exercise band and a Kettlebell. I use a 15-lb Kettlebell because of the high amount of reps I wind up doing.

Pyramid Style, done in a circuit

25 burpees
25 one-arm KB rows
25 upright KB rows
25 exercise band pull-aparts

Repeat the sequence and do 24 reps of each exercise, then 23, then 22, then 21, then 20, then 19 and so on until one rep is left.

No comments:

Post a Comment