Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Natural Expo West

One of the myriad of benefits of working in the natural food industry is getting to attend Natural Expo West, which is a mecca for health food fanatics like myself. My favorite companies are there such as Bob's Red Mill, Tanka, and Rhythm Superfoods, as well as some companies I had never heard of before. There is an opportunity to try every type of health food and supplement product under the sun. I think I probably ate my own weight in nut butter and chocolate over the entire weekend. 

I also discovered that Fabio makes his own protein powder and I also recently found out that Montel Williams makes one as well. Here are my images from expo west and it was without a doubt the best food show I have ever been to, I was in heaven, lol!




Fabio has his own protein powder

David Wolfe, raw food guru
















With Bob, the founder of Bob's Red Mill










No comments:

Post a Comment